How Can SME Advisor help with your business growth and planning in 2022?
SME Advisor is delighted to announce the launch of a newly extended range of expert services specifically supporting ambitious SMEs across the South-East. These include:
- A fully comprehensive range of Operational HR services, from Employment Contracts, through Handbooks, to telephone advice and all contemporary current HR documentation needs to ensure you are compliant and keeping the skills and energies of your team fully engaged.
- Every area of Workplace Health and Safety to keep you and your team operating in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- SME Advisor’s Leadership Training develops leadership as a behaviour and not simply a job title. We can mentor and coach SME owner/managers and their leadership team.
- We can also develop exit strategies and succession plans to enable business owners to achieve personal goals.
- Our simple to use, highly effective, self-managed HR Management software helps business owners keep everything they need at their fingertips for a minimal cost.
- We also work with clients on developing business and financial strategy processes. These ensure sustainably profitable growth, maximising potential for SME owner/managers.
- In addition, we can assist with business continuity, intellectual property, and trademarking to minimise risk and add value to your SME.
- Furthermore, in seeking to help our clients succeed and grow, we have access to finance and grants to support growth ambitions.
SME business owners and managers can rest assured that, when it comes to business advice and support, SME Advisor has everything covered. What’s more, if you’re looking for help with an issue not covered in the above list then call us and ask. Our many years of experience mean that there is hardly anything that we have not handled and our wide list of expert team members means that we will have someone who can look after your specific needs.